Once a project is done or if you have an existing building it needs to be maintained and taken care of.
- Taking care of facilities is a huge investment for any company so you want to get the most out of every repair that you make
- Having to get multiple bids for projects – Takes a lot of time and effort
- Monthly Inspections – Take a lot of time and there may be items that Facility Managers just don't see
- Warranty Issues – Warranty paperwork, Monthly Inspection reports, records of everyone who touched the equipment – This is very tedious work and one slip up and you void the warranty which could be a costly mistake
How we can help:
- We can help keep your costs low by bundling smaller projects together. We also do a lot of our work at night which allows us to get your projects done quicker and save you money.
- One call to take care of all your needs. No need to shop around and call multiple vendors, we can do that for you and make sure you are getting the best pricing every time. This way you can focus on other important aspects of your job
- Preventative Maintenance program. We can put your facilities on monthly inspections and provide you reports on the items you are most interested in; or we would be happy to join you on your monthly walks. Allow us to help you identify potential problems ahead of time and get you pricing to fix those maintenance issues immediately before they affect your operations.
- Warranty Management program. Get the most out of every warranty. We can review your warranties and help you establish the right warranty management program which includes establishing a historical record, performing regular roof inspections, establishing routine maintenance programs, and developing policies and procedures to implement the program.